• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

intel badaxe II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i know im thinking about one getting one once they on retail shelves.

I really like the BIOS setup on II plus the extra mem voltage and finer tuning ability of the CPU volts is nice...looks like they added a bunch of caps too...

Now I'm torn between the BadAxeII and AW9D-Max...I most likely will sit back and see how the BIOS's mature and buy around Thanksgiving...

Rocinante said:
I really like the BIOS setup on II plus the extra mem voltage and finer tuning ability of the CPU volts is nice...looks like they added a bunch of caps too...

Now I'm torn between the BadAxeII and AW9D-Max...I most likely will sit back and see how the BIOS's mature and buy around Thanksgiving...
well given intels ability i would say the bios is going to mature quicker then that of the aw9d-max. both are nice boards and i expect the badaxe 2 to cost more then the aw9d-max.

Back