• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

socket 478 w/pll suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
what do you mean has pll? all mobos no matter what should have a pll it jusr depends on the pll used.

the only sk478 ocing mobos to look at are
asus p4c800-dlx 875
abit ic7 875
asus p4p800-se 865
abit ai7 865 <----my favorite sk478 mobo i had ro sell mine *frowns*

one that lets me lock the agp bus and pci bus so i can oc the celly without effecting the expasion slots and suck. im a noob at ocing so im looking for advice.

the ones i listed allow for locking the agp bus. if you can get one im going to highly urge you to get the Abit AI7.

dunno i sold mine for about $40 with all the orignal stuff. just depends on how lucky you get if you get lower.

Abit AI7 is a solid choice too.

This suggestion has absolutely NOTHING with me planning on putting mine in the classies soon, either. :eek: ;) (seriously though, any 865 or 875 chipset board will pretty much own face for beating up on just about any socket 478 processor, no matter what bus or strap it is.)

go look on ebay the ones left at newegg suck of ocing... also dont forget to check the classies here.

he sold it and i know in threes has the abit board. But i was hoping to find someone i could trade with at the moment becaue i have very little money

Back