• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One More Which Mobo Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ForeverUnknown

Registered
Well, it's almost time for me to update my aging system (see sig). It still runs well enough, but it's almost 6 years old. Wow didn't realize that until now. I've been hoping and planning on getting a Mac Pro but at $2400, I think that's just out of my range. $1500 is probably more my style.

For the new system, I'm planning on the E6600. However this time around, I'm not planning on ocing. I just don't have the time anymore to keep tinkering with my system. I need something that's fast and rock solid, so I can keep on working. So knowing this, which mobo would suit me best? I've been out of the loop for too long, so I don't know what to look for in a MB.

to get the most out of the e6600 i would say the dfi infininty 975x/g at$174 at newegg. if you want cheaper then i suggest the abit ab9-pro or a asus p5b-e.

Back