• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick Tard Question?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This prolly won't help you because you must have an Nvidia northbridge, but for those who do have Nforce chipsets...Ntune will allow you to change latency, aswell as Nvidia gfx specs. Not to mention cpu and PCIx speeds. Autotune and manual are available options. Dell does make Nvidia based boards, but I couldn't say whether yours is or not, my guess is no because it's a Northwood Intel, and I'm not sure Nvidia had made Intel editions at that time.

Hey i ran that test RightMark Memory Stability Test
On avai Physical 1718 MB
It says Error
failed to reserve 1718 MB of memory
what does that Mean??:confused: :confused: :bang head

Umm... There's A64 Tweaker, it can do almost anything to your RAM... but you still have to set voltages the "old-fashioned" way. :p
ACHTUNG! YOU CAN SRSLY FUXOR UR RAM 1F U R R3TRDED... or you'll crash your computer off and have to reatart in samfemode if you have the startup settings incorrect.
http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=106

nTune also has a limited amount on control over your RAM, but it does everything else... when it's not screwing up.
Chad44 said:
Hey i ran that test RightMark Memory Stability Test
On avai Physical 1718 MB
It says Error
failed to reserve 1718 MB of memory
what does that Mean??:confused: :confused: :bang head
I'm not shure... but I'm guessing it's just a software problem.

Back