• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone know what this is?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow that's dirty cheap. It looks to have the same voltage issues that a bunch of mobo's are having with ddr2, but that doesn't mean much.

Seriously though, ~150 bucks, if that is even workable stuff it cuts a bunch off of build price.

shaking_ground said:
wow that's dirty cheap. It looks to have the same voltage issues that a bunch of mobo's are having with ddr2, but that doesn't mean much.

Seriously though, ~150 bucks, if that is even workable stuff it cuts a bunch off of build price.
exactly my thoughts lol.half the price of the other stuff ive been looking at!i just may be able to upgrade my mobo a bit sooner.although its been out of stock for a while now :(

maxfly said:
exactly my thoughts lol.half the price of the other stuff ive been looking at!i just may be able to upgrade my mobo a bit sooner.although its been out of stock for a while now :(

No ETA either, which Newegg does usually give if they plan to have it in-stock anytime soon. I've seen them de-list stuff like that just to bring it back with a higher price. You might notice this happen when things suddenly disappear from your wishlist, or even fails to add it. But wow what a price, that's even cheaper than they were before the big price jump. Btw...it's getting rediculous now. The Corsair XMS pc6400 2x1GB was $170 3 months ago when I was shoppin' for RAM...now?...$305 at TigerDirect. Pleeeeeeeze, to the RAM gods, spare us a little...geez My 2x7600gt Nvidia's didn't even cost me that much. :bang head One more month to black Friday, maybe they'll find it in their hearts to offer a Thanksgiving deal.

man i hear ya.prices have gotten out of hand.i was planning on upgrading alot sooner than this.just can afford to with the huge jump.hopefully itll come back down soon or ill be stuck with this mb far longer than id initially planned.

Back