• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wisconsinites: WFB Tech Club LAN Party on October 28th (Saturday)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sneaky

Skulltrail Junkie
I'm the leader of the Whitefish Bay High School's Tech Club this year, and we will be holding our first LAN Party (many more to come) on Saturday, October 28th

If there are any people from Wisconsin or the Milwaukee area, you are welcome to come - it is open to all ages

It is being held at the Whitefish Bay Public Library (in the second floor program room) at 5420 N. Marlborough Drive in Whitefish Bay, WI 53217

wfbplmap.gif

library%20brochure%20version.jpg

If you are interested, we welcome anyone from OC Forums, friends, etc.

The LAN is being held from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM, with admission being $10.00

Papa John's pizza will be provided at 5:00 for dinner (price included in admission), there will be free canned sodas (Mountain Dew & Coke), and Bawls Guarana is available for $2.00 per bottle

Games being played: Counter-Strike: Source (possibly 1.6 too), Starcraft Brood War, BF1242 (or BF2142 Beta if not enough people have the full version), HALO & HALO 2 (Xbox & 360)

Post here or send me an email at [email protected] if anyone is interested in attending this LAN.

Thanks!
-Justin

WTH? is that library new? i don't remember seeing that in Whitefish Bay!

any who you know my deal, i won't be there, im in Charlotte, NC.

I could be there, because I live in wisconsin, but will most likely be enjoying the glory of being 21 at some bar dressed up stupidly with friends... now I just need to find some women... (yes its plural for a reason)

But hey cool! I haven't been to a lan in too long...

Back