• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin Suxors?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BadThad

:bang head :bang head OK, I have a 2x512MB of DDR to RMA and these guys NEVER answer the phone for "Tech Support" so that I can get an RMA. I've called like 10 times and left 2 messages to call me back.....no go. It's been 2 weeks now! ARRRGGGGGG

Anyone have any tips for dealing with Muskin? They have no other means of contact listed on their RMA pages, you must call! :bang head:

well seeing he hasn't been on in over a month that could be a problem. is this the number you called
Warranty Service Mushkin products may be returned by the original purchaser after obtaining a Mushkin return material authorization (RMA) number during the warranty period. Products must be returned in the original packaging. An RMA number may be obtained by calling Customer Support at 800-569-1868. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from issuance
also there is the support form from there forums http://forums.mushkin.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2906
Greetings All Here is the Mushkin RMA form. If you need a RMA please use this format and fill out the information needed so we can expedite your request. You can also email <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> for the form. Tom Date: Order/Invoice Number: Company Name: First Name: Last Name: Email Address: Phone number: Shipping Address: City: Province/State: Postal Code: Country: Make and model of your system/motherboard: Make and model of your CPU: Operating system: Place of Purchase: Date of Purchase: Do you have Proof of Purchase? Reason for Return Authorization Request (i.e.: No POST, errors in MemTest, Incompatibility, instability, etc): How many modules are you using? Are all modules Mushkin brand? Have you tested each stick individually with MemTest or comparable application? How many modules showed errors? Do you have the latest BIOS installed? Requested Action (i.e.: replace, refund, exchange, etc. Note: Refunds and exchanges should take place within 14 days of direct purchase): Product Name/Model Number: Detailed Description: ***Proof of Purchase will be required for all Return Authorization Requests. This can be supplied either via email ([email protected]) or fax (303-534-0827)
and there is this https://www.mushkin.com/doc/support/request/ and all that just by googling

Weird, calling is usually the fastest way to arrange an RMA. PM Duonger here at OCF or email him at tom@mushkin(dot)com and he will take care of you. :)

Sorry if you are having trouble to get to us. but we are around. i dont post in forums much anymore cuz of a run in with someone and kinda fed up with it. but you can always email me. for rma you can go to our site, create a passport account and set up rma directly thru our site. for technical, we have several members on the web as well as our own forums that can assist. we have live tech on the phones as well.

Duonger

Back