• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Nade is a Complete Idiot!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
That stupid git let us make him a mod :rolleyes:

Everyone, comiserations for Super Nade ;)

Adragontattoo said:
Well he cant install Linux, isnt that a req for being a Mod?

No you only have to be good looking, I thought that was obvious going by my Avatar :D

Welcome to the fold Super_Nade... we thought that nobody deserves to be punished more than you

Adragontattoo said:
Well he cant install Linux, isnt that a req for being a Mod?

Grats Nade!

Hey hey! That is a different issue. Our mainboards are different! Yours supports PATA, while mine has no PATA and relies on the JMicron controller to do the needful. :p

Thanks guys! I hope I can justify the faith imposed in me. :D

/*Flexes muscles*/

I will ban all of you unless you pay me $50. :santa: :D

jivetrky said:
I have to say, Super Nade in green with green stars below it looks much prettier than those ole blue stars! Congrats! Couldn't have been a better choice IMO!

There is always a better choice!

How do I know?

[voice from BASF commercials]

Because.... While the Admins/Mods may make the other Mods that make the forum run smoothly, at BASF, we make the other Mods that make the forum run smoothly, better.

BASF. We don't make a lot of the things you buy. We make a lot of the things you buy, Better."

[/voice from BASF commercials]

Congrats on the green star upgrade. I think someone should buy him a Bottle of '96 Dom.....Perignon....

Adragontattoo said:
Ill give you 100 if you ban SSS and make it stick!

/in monopoly money
I'll pay you $200 if you ban ALL other mods and make me a mod!!! ;) :D

btw, I thought you'll have to run F@H (or seti) in order to be a mod?? :confused:

Congrats man!!! well deserved!!!
thumbsup.gif

now that super nade is a mod, he'll change all of the laws of physics at the OCForums, and soon take over the world.

Congrats man! :beer: :D

SolidxSnake said:
now that super nade is a mod, he'll change all of the laws of physics at the OCForums, and soon take over the world.
I would like to make a request for this new order of physics. Can you make it so that Super Balls bounce higher than the point from which they are dropped?

Back