• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So, how low could I get it to go?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SeasonalEclipse

Okies, so im interested in trying to bump up my timings some. This is my mem stuff after a OC on my 3200+ hammer. The FSB of it is now 230.
My memory is this stuff... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820220037
Anyone know maybe something I could punch in that would be better then what its currently at and wont be unstable?
SeasonalEclipse

I don't think you'll have too much luck at tightening the timings and you'll run the risk of corrupting Windows. Personally, I would leave well enough alone. If you must play with them make sure you boot to a memtest floppy to test for errors before attempting to boot into Windows. The fastest timings with a marginal chance for success would be 2-3-3-6. Good luck.

hm.. Interesting... I guess my ram cant take much.. Hehe.. Ah well.. better to find out here then from trial and error.

Back