• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This community is great, you mods, admins, everyone!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soundfx4

I have to tell you people about how great this place is. I was just over at xbox-scene and it seams like everyone there is an *******. Nobody wants to help you with anything, the mods there will close a thread without a second thought for no good reason and the people there are just jerks! I don't ever post there because some jack *** always comes by and closes my thread for no reason.

That was an example of a bad community, but I'm here to praise this one. Every time I go to another forum, I'm reminded of how great this one is. The mods here are for the most part very reasonable and occasionally a few mods here will blow things out of proportion, but I know exactly how they feel, because I get ****ed all the time (really, I'm a walking time bomb). But I've only had two conflicts that I can remember here...two, that's it. Anytime I do something wrong here I'm given a friendly reminder from a mod, that's it! And I take that reminder as constructive criticisms and I head the advice given to me! I'm sorry but this place is great, and the reason is because of the people in it. I just wish other forums were as forgiving as this one.

Thank you all!

I love it here, best place imo as well. Everyone is nice and helpful mods are great. i learn more and more everyday ! :beer:

This place is great, I've always used it to expand my knowledge. Just reading is like a triple shot espresso to the brain. (finally made an account to contribute what little i have to offer).

This Forum Owns All.

I've yet to find one that's as good at OCF.

Very good mods... very helpful... it's like... extremely expensive cheese. :beer: And beer! *hic*

Too bad it's impossible to have a political discussion on the internet(seriously, it's freggen impossible), oh well... that's what Speakers' Corner in Hyde Park is for... too bad it's usually full of screaming muslims, I can't understand what they're screaming about... *walks back to the Black guy who always has something good to discuss*

Super Nade said:
Shell, are you saying we are cheesy? Not the first time somebody has called me that. ;)

Oh no, not another Angus beef commercial! :eek: lol

Welcome to O/C Forums archangelgabe

Yeah, O/C Rawks! :D

Super Nade said:
Shell, are you saying we are cheesy? Not the first time somebody has called me that. ;)
You're not cheesy(not that I know of), but this forum is the BIG CHEESE. :bday:

This is the first forum I've ever been to that didn't have an admin ban people for fun. *coughfacepunchnoob14yearoldadminruningforumcough*

If anyone dares say there's a forum better then this one, quit dreaming. :p

Great forum. Great people. Best classifieds selling section and procedure on any internet domain, PERIOD. What more to ask? :beer:

The only beef I have with this forum is the conspicuous use of Comic Sans MS :beer: :beer: These forums are nice. Many individuals put considerable energies into disseminating useful information and keeping the place suitable for 'civilized discourse'.

SuperFarStucker said:
The only beef I have with this forum is the conspicuous use of Comic Sans MS :beer: :beer: These forums are nice. Many individuals put considerable energies into disseminating useful information and keeping the place suitable for 'civilized discourse'.

Hey! What's with everybody giving me a hard time in this thread? :)

Back