• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hola!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

s1nstyle

Just thought I would make my first official post here and introduce myself. First off just like to say thanx for all the great info provided on this site and such a huge active community.

I have been building computers for a quite a few years, since roughly around the socket 4 era when the 166's where hot and socket 7 was crazy :O also use to be quite a gamer since the early CS days (99ish). Use to only OC moderately, but now since I have been getting older and more bored with gaming I have turned to OC'n as more of a hobby. I caught wind of this site and unleashed my fury onto my poor inoscent computer who has been so loyal to me. Basically I learned that earlier this year when I did my yearly upgrades I should of gotten a DFI Ultra mb and an opty 165... doh, but I have managed to improve my 3dmark05 score from 9200's to 11239 just from the info here :D. New year coming soon and the wife will be letting me break out the old check book again for my yearly upgrades so hopefully I will have a rig and bechmark scores worth posting in the near future.

thanks again everyone I actually have something to keep me buisy again :D

Back