• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone making and external box with pump and radiator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
bill as soon as I saw your post in this thread I knew that pic was going to come up.

btw why billb? what happened to billa? is there a billc?

Maviryk said:
bill as soon as I saw your post in this thread I knew that pic was going to come up.

btw why billb? what happened to billa? is there a billc?
Hey! ALL the nOObs haven't seen it...yet!

BillA (aka unregistered) works at HW labs, I think, and posts occasionally.

BillC.....????? never heard of him.

Ah, ok. So you're not the BillA from procooling. That clears some things up. I would post up my external rad/pump setup... but eh... it's fugly. A single low power Delta pulling air through a couple heatercores, some black ducttape, zipties, thrown into a plexi/aluminum angle box.

BillA (aka unregistered) works at HW labs, I think, and posts occasionally.

BillC.....????? never heard of him.

BillA has never worked for HWLabs that I know of... that's Willie you're thinking of.

BillA (Bill Adams) used to be a Thermal Engineer in his own right running thermal-management-testing.com, during which time he established his reputation within the watercooling scene. During this period he also frequented ProCooling LOTS, and was one of the leaders in applying proper ThermoDynamic theory and testing procedures to the scene. He and a handful of others brought watercooling-product testing into a scientific realm, rather than the simple questionable comparisons that were the norm. It was these developments that led to a lot of hardware finally getting a proper scientific-based performance ranking.

He was then employed by Swiftech for a while... and then moved on to CoolingWorks (Armelin Widget Corporation).

He has since left CoolingWorks afaik. God knows where he is or what he's doing these days... *shrug* He rarely posts these days compared to former years.

[O-CuK]Marci said:
He has since left CoolingWorks afaik. God knows where he is or what he's doing these days... *shrug* He rarely posts these days compared to former years.
Thanks for the fill in/corrections. He is missed.

Back