• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D9s?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
AlabamaCajun said:
Yes Micron D9GKX series!

Extremely doubtful at that price. Most all the other current D9GKX sticks are the ddr2-1000+ ones that cost a lot more. Maybe they were at one time but I doubt if they are any more.

Those are not D9's per this list here: http://ramlist.ath.cx/ddr2/ . I also found a thread on the bleedingedge forums in which someone called OCZ and they were told that they use Promos chips. I have the same ram but have not installed it yet as I am waiting on some parts still so I am not sure how well they clock. I did ask about them in my thread here http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=485450 but it has not gotten many replies. I am also unable to find much info about this ram elsewhere so it doesn't seem to be a popular choice thus far.

stick to the crucials the anniversary ones, or the gskills in my sig, or the teamgroup xtreems. really the 3best OC kits right now

It does look like nice ram but I want some that is proven to clock very well. I think I am going to get the gskills above.

dicecca112 said:

great service, I orignally wanted the DDR2-1000. Within 25 minutes of my order they informed me that they were out of stock of those. And said that I could buy the Ddr2-800 or wait for the 1000s to come back in stock. They informed me when they charged the card, and when the shipped out the package. I was even emailed asked if I recieved.

They are top notch in my book

thats what ive been waiting to get.d9gmh for 229 pfft you gotta be kidding lol.i just hope their still in stock next week.ahhh

Well newegg decided that canceling an order 2 hours after it was placed is too long and it already in the shipping process, so I will have to wait to get then and then return them for a refund. Urg.

Should I just keep the OCZ's and see how they clock? I really don't want to have to wait for an RMA and all that?

Back