• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MCP350 / DDC Starting Problem?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wonderz

Registered
Hey guys I have a question/problem regarding the MCP350/DDC pump.

For some reason, sometimes when I start my computer, the pump wouldn't start. I have to sometimes shaking it a litttle before it runs. Initially I thought there was some water bubble stuck in my pump, but the water in my tube is all clear and doesn't look like there is bubble inside the pump.

Any suggestions or comments?

TIA

what worked for me was cleaning my loop with salt and vinigar then using 15% antifreez as a lubricant and corrosion inhibitor.

when i had old water and or dye/uv mixed in the loop mine did exactly what your describing.

that particular pump is know for it due to a lack of inrush of current

do you guys really think there is something wrong with it? Because I have a feeling it is just how I positioned it or something. The water is fresh as I setup this new loop less than a month ago.

I doubt there is going to be any "serious stuff" gonna happen because I monitor my computer constantly while I am on it and my mobo will also auto shut down if the cpu reached a certain temperature.

Back