• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need really thin rad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{ace of spades}

Disabled
For my project i am trying to make a very small external water cooling unit. I want to keep the height of the unit down but the thinnest radiator i can find is 45MM which is really thick (yes, the radiator is mounted inside of the unit). Can anyone find me a much thinner one, its for a 120mm fan.

James

Bip is only 25mm thick, exactly the same as a typical fan. you would be better going with a gt series though for the added fin area. then again, if your trying for super low profile, that might be a bad idea since you might be wanting to use thinner fans, which wont react well at all to the extra resistance the gt series creates.

BIP's are cheap, im sure you can grab one here actully. Id look at the bip2, as the single core is just too small to be effective in todays computer systems.

Back