• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

:cry: My Team group ram died!!! :cry:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shelnutt2

Overclockers Team Content Editor
:cry::cry::cry:

I go to turn my computer on today and and :cry: Its hangs at detecting the ram! I reset the cmos many times and tried both sticks indivudally in all the ram slots. I only gave it a max of 2.2 volts, so I think I'll RMA it since its within the voltage.

My first set of team group gram came DOA, now this set dies after just of a month....I'm not having luck this week with computers.

well you were running DDR2-667 (267MHZ) at over 143MHZ over stock. That is really good for that stuff. I'm at 2.0 and though I haven't loosened my timings on my DDR2-800 can only hit 425 with 4-4-4-8 timings. So consider yourself lucky and I'm sure Team will take care of you.

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

I come home after leaving my computer unplugged (and cmos battery out, and all connections unplugged)...plug everything in and...its working! I'm typing from it right now. Everything is at stock. I'm way to afraid to overclock anything yet. I'm going to try out memtest/orthos to see if everything is alright.

Thanks for the support dicecca112.

I feel incredibly lucky. I hope this stick are ok because they are killer sticks.

Back