• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to purchase

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Do not klnow what you mean by "classies", but I was more interested in finding a lower price, rather then DD's price of $160

That's just a kit that DD throws together. You'll find similar kits at other sites but I would guess that you wouldn't find the exact same kit.

DDs prices aren't out of line so I also doubt you'd find a better price.

On one of my purchases from DD I accidentally selected the wrong size hose clamps for the tubing I was buying. Instead of just sending what I ordered, DD called to make sure that's what I wanted. That's a level of customer service that is very rarely seen. You can't go wrong ordering from them.

Graystar said:
That's just a kit that DD throws together. You'll find similar kits at other sites but I would guess that you wouldn't find the exact same kit.

DDs prices aren't out of line so I also doubt you'd find a better price.

On one of my purchases from DD I accidentally selected the wrong size hose clamps for the tubing I was buying. Instead of just sending what I ordered, DD called to make sure that's what I wanted. That's a level of customer service that is very rarely seen. You can't go wrong ordering from them.

Thank you. This make me feel better and more confident. This will be my first H2O kit, so I hope that everything goes soothly.

By the way greenmaji, my ISP uses .net

Back