• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

corsair coolwater

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's not that bad however you could probably do better by getting this or saving up some more and going to this

Next up temp drops are very hard to judge but assuming proper case airflow and good mounting with decent ambient temps you should see a fair drop in temps. But again that depends upon your situation specifically.

i would say buy your parts buy yourself, look for the best deals in the classies etc.

http://www.svc.com/h20-220-apex-ul.html
for that w/c kit its $249.95

for my w/c kit which is better. with basicly the same parts. Apoggee, mcp655, but instead of double rad, its a triple rad.

grand total $164.71 mind you, some of the parts are used, but as far as i can tell, not much of a difference at all from brand new.

I used that exact kit. It is a Swiftech MCW6000, a BIP, a DDC, and a radbox. It's a great kit, and I still use the pump and the radiator- though now on an Apogee. MOF, I sold the block to RyderOCZ. It worked just as good as my Apogee.

Back