• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New C2D build finished (for now)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IYIENACE

Finally put my pc back together. (well almost)
I'm planning to replace my old res w/ a new EK version when he finishes them.
My wires aren't cleaned up very well yet either but when I swap out res I will finish it. :beer:

64038picture0231.jpg

53948picture0241.jpg

96381picture0251.jpg

36904picture0261.jpg

Thanks, my idle is about 30* and max load is 42-43*.
I haven't pushed it hard at all yet because I had really no cooling for the NB or RAM till now but it runs 3.5GHz very easily.
Here is a pic I posted in a thread last night.

Watercooling looks good, but that zip-tied fan dangling there to cool off the NB/ram is fairly ghetto! :D

FIZZ3 said:
Watercooling looks good, but that zip-tied fan dangling there to cool off the NB/ram is fairly ghetto! :D

I won't argue that, it was a last min thing. The problem is I needed cooling there and really needed a 80mm fan but so happens all I have are several 120mm fans laying around. There just isn't much room for a 120mm. I think I will replace the NB with MCW30 and use a fan that mounts above the ram.

Thanks Guys, Blackbird the res is an old "waterplant" made by a Criticool (in Canada I believe). It is very similar to the one I'm wanting to replace it with except the new one by EK has a divider. With a strong pump it's hard to bleed air bubbles with this one because the air is sucked back in before it can reach the top of the res.

Back