• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WINNER of oc comp using CORSAIR value ram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gilgamesh1

Registered
Thats right folks

I won the abit O/C comp for the UK and achieved a 3.812 from 2.4 conroe on AIR COOLED corsair VALUE ddr2 667 ram. Admittedly the cpu and gpu was water cooled. However if a pserson can do this on value imagine was their top of the lien ram will do?

Here is a link to ALL my test results to proove that I achieved this with value RAM what is more i achived a better CAS rating thn what the memory is rated for

MEM offical rating is 5-5-5-15
My rating 4-4-4-12 @3.817

All this was done on Corsair VALUE ram!
Link
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ch...done=http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Cheers

Gilgamesh1

Giglamesh? Are you the Giglamesh of b3ta.com? Woo!,
Great OC on the value ram, I think i will be buying some soon.

new thing, sorry to thread jack but wanted to get to you before those fricken folders did. Crunch for seti @ overclockers.com today!!! threadjack off.

That is very sweet, I may just have to go with these if the price is right on them... I have been having such a toss up with memory lately.

~jtjuska

freakdiablo said:
new thing, sorry to thread jack but wanted to get to you before those fricken folders did. Crunch for seti @ overclockers.com today!!! threadjack off.

T32 F@H loves him more! And we have cheesy poofs and :beer:! And don't make sexual innuendo within our posts!

In other news, congrats on that sweet OC

Shinobi13 said:
Damn that is sweet. Haven`t tried to go that hi on mine yet. What type of water cooling do you have? Welcome by the way.

THe fluid I use is pc-ice a mixture of the blue and green one.

Pump is a DDC5 Vario DangerDen
Swiftech Apogee water block
EK gpu block
THERMOCHILL PA160 radiator
2X NEXUS fans
ALL half inch high flow fittings
DangerDen Res
7/16 " Muskclear tubing
Fo those in the Uk you can get these from www.over-clock.co.uk

Like I said the memory was Corsair Value Ram ddr2-667

cheers

Gilgamesh1

If you find good Micron D9s you're pretty much in good shape no matter how much the ram cost (granted, the better binned stuff is necessary for the really high clocks). I'm using OEM Micron memory from ebay lol. It cost me under $40 for both sticks.

Back