• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

W/C In Armor, How To ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wa77ss

Some pics -

I need to have both of the HDD racks, but they are both removeable.

Where should I put everything, and how am I suppose to mount the rad so it stays still ?

well it was easy for me since I only needed one hd rack . What size rad are you using with a 2x120 you should still have room of the second rack.

the top hatch that has teh audio and usb plugs is a perfect spot for a fill port =) once i have time thats where in putting mine

Yep, Im going with a 120.2 radiator. How is your radiator secured ? Just standing up or what ?

And great idea on the fill port. Wil do :thup:

Right now it is held up with a few Zipties from the top. Im thinking about making somthing out of Plexi glass for a more perment solution

you could mount it along the bottom of the case. but you might have a problem clearing the motherboard. (you would also need to cut out some of the bottem of the case to allow airflow.

That is a little more than nothing :). If you take out the little draw and use a 3.5" controller,you could fit a 120 x2 rad in the front.

Console, how is airflow with the loop installed?

I cut up an old CD-Rom Drive to use as a mounting bracket for my BlackIceXtreme2 Radiator in my armor. Have a Look

Bracket%201.jpg

Bracket installed

Radiator%20mounted.jpg

Mounted in Case

Provided you are only Installing a Fan Controller and a DVD-RW drive, and you can come up with a Creative way of moving your power and reset switches you can make it all fit. Here is the front end shot of my case

Front%20-%20Done%20-%20With%20Flash.jpg

At the top i have my DVD-RW drive, then my Cooldrive6, Cooldrive lite, 6-Bays taken by my radiator, then my 12v/7v switches, Switches for my lights and I used some Vandal switches for my Power and Reset and installed them in the very bottom of the front bezel.

Back