• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thank You OC Forums!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

S_Wilson

Hard Working Member
It’s Thanksgiving in the USA and as such I have been reflecting about the things that I am thankful. There are many but one in particular that I have never expressed my appreciation for is the Overclockers Forums! These forums have been a wonderful place to read and learn. Unfortunately, I have taken far more from here then I will ever be able to contribute back.

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to the Admins that provide my home on the internets. The Moderators who maintain the high standards that are hard to find anywhere else. The Senior Members who provide outstanding leadership and knowledge. Most of all, I would like to thank the Members who make the forums what they are with your contributions.

I have visited and been a member of other forums over the years but none I could call home, so in that respect I want to thank each and every one of you for making OC Forums the place for me. I could go on and on but will just say Thank You and keep up the good work!

Back