• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooled at last *PICS*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lonew0lf

Well, i'm finally done setting up my water cooled machine, so what do you think? Currently running a Prescott 3.2E at 3840mhz (240 FSB) at 45C idle and 51C load. Rock Solid Stability. Highest 3DMark05 of 6851 :)

More pictures, a complete spec and article on my website.

http://lonewolf-online.net/doarticle.php?article=computer_watercool

Thanks to those who helped in my previous posts.

Cheers
Tim

Attachments

• img_6991.jpg
    img_6991.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 296
  • img_6998.jpg
    img_6998.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 235
  • pb190371.jpg
    pb190371.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 234
Not bad at all.

However, PLEASE reapply your CPU block, you put on WAY too much ceramique. That coulda been plenty for multiple CPU block mounts (I'd guess 5-6 mounts).

SolidxSnake said:
Not bad at all.

However, PLEASE reapply your CPU block, you put on WAY too much ceramique. That coulda been plenty for multiple CPU block mounts (I'd guess 5-6 mounts).

Already done mate! After I took the pic it looked a bit much so I scraped a load off and used it on the chipset and gpu. I just didn't take another pic of it!

Excellent. I'm in the process of getting that very same case and water cooling kit. Your write up will probably prove to be my bible when assembling my own!

That is exactly the way I have mine set up in my stacker, except I am using a 3x120mm radiator. It works great and is easy to set up. And I like your cable management, it is much better than I have accomplished.

Back