• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5B-E or P5B Deluxe support D9 memory?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

raccoonone

I was looking over the QVL on the ASUS website and they only list D9GKX as being compatible with the P5B-E and P5B Deluxe. Is that correct, or will D9GMH work also?

Yes D9GMH will work I am currently running team group D9GMH sticks in my P5B-Deluxe.

or you could possilbly just manually set the timings on some 333-12 memory and save yourself 100$ till they come out with some that is actually faster not just has more wait states set into it.

Psycogeec said:
or you could possilbly just manually set the timings on some 333-12 memory and save yourself 100$ till they come out with some that is actually faster not just has more wait states set into it.
Any suggestions for some good 3-3-3-12 memory?

the same brand.
i was just indicating that for 100$ less, you might have to adjust 8 items in the bios, is it worth it?
its just that the memory you pointed to looks like hype for deep pockets , dang i wish i had deep pockets :)
i really thought that BY NOW, as long as i waited they would have some new stuff to get them speeds, not the old wait states, what happened to 222 :) did i miss that when they sped things up to so fast :)

Back