• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any way so save uGuru settings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LuminoZ

So I just plugged my comp in back at school, and all my uGuru settings are GONE! :( I just spent the last 15 mins re-setting everything in uGuru. Is there anyway to save my settings, or do i need to be adjusting all my settings in the BiOS so they get saved to the CMOS?

btw... i mean to title this "any was TO save uGuru Settings" :p

Last edited:
what are the setting you are wanting saved? not sure what you are talking about. i have never had any problems with uguru on my ab9-pro.

By settings i mean any option that is adjustable in uGuru. Like temp alarms, fan speeds, voltages, clock freqs... Anything that you change from default.

I never cared much for temp alarms and fan speed stuff. I used Uguru when I first started to o/c but switched to BIOS only afterward. Once you do it thru the BIOS you wont go back to uguru. Besides one you have your settings, if power goes out you just use F8 in the bios to reset it to your o/c settings and restart.

Back