• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den contact

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Macadonious said:
Sorry, sales

I am pretty sure they have just that one line for both sales and CS. Try it :p They are very willing to help you, atleast when I called them :clap:

Danger Den treated me very well the one time I had to call them. It was about a missing T-line in my order, they shipped it second day at not cost to me.

Indeed. Both times I ordered from them I forgot to order something (the first time I forgot MCT-5, DUH) I think Kathi is head of their sales. I also had to return my CSP-MAG pump and they were very helpful with helping me return it for a refund.

I've always had good responses from Danger Den when I've had to call them. They were very reasonable and helpful.

I have to agree, the quality of their products is top of the line, and considering that the prices are not bad, most get a whole lot more than what they are paying for. I also liked their customer service a lot. I am on my 2nd H2O TDX block from them and also use their res which fit well into my case. :clap:

Too bad I think my TDX is out of warranty. One of the nozzles came out of the block and I can't replace it because one of the screws is stripped on the block. Anyways, good luck with the return or the purchase.

inkfx said:
Too bad I think my TDX is out of warranty. One of the nozzles came out of the block and I can't replace it because one of the screws is stripped on the block. Anyways, good luck with the return or the purchase.

Was it the barb that stripped out or a lockdown screw? In either case you can probably order a replacement part for less than the cost of a new block. If it is the barb, I think the top is in the $10-15 range. I would get a new O-ring too, just to be on the safe side.

Back