• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Window Reservoir

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
looks decent. don't know how it would compare though. but i believe the biggy is how nicely the reservoir combats with turbulence and not making any "gushing" noises

man that looks nicey. I would seriously consider that. think I may actually buy it when I build my setup.
very high coolness factor

I have made order. All I have to do now is waiting all parts coming. Got Black Ice Extreme 2 for AU $65. It is cheap. I would post my project log later when I got everything. It's name should be Stealing Pocket. :bang head

Last edited:
IIRC there were a few complaints from people about that, admittedly it has been a few years since I read the complaints BUT going from memory.

It didnt hold much.

Depth made it heavy and it bowed or popped case sides off that werent seated and screwed down fully.

Some had issue with Size and or depth affecting case layout as well as Vid Card blocks and HDD cages that arent mounted Front to back.

It was a pain to take off just to do a top off (admittedly I would be checking fittings etc if I was doing WCing and needed to do a top off but hey these are the things I remember)..

Adragontattoo said:
IIRC there were a few complaints from people about that, admittedly it has been a few years since I read the complaints BUT going from memory.

It didnt hold much.

Depth made it heavy and it bowed or popped case sides off that werent seated and screwed down fully.

Some had issue with Size and or depth affecting case layout as well as Vid Card blocks and HDD cages that arent mounted Front to back.

It was a pain to take off just to do a top off (admittedly I would be checking fittings etc if I was doing WCing and needed to do a top off but hey these are the things I remember)..

I would like to have a look for screen shot about it installed in case. Anyone here has it ?

It is not too late to change my order because that is local shop and I am still waiting their instock confirmation. But it looks really cool. :)

It looks much mor elike a mod-job to me, i doubt its something you can just stickytape onto your sidepanel.

I'd go with a t-line or swiftech microres, evenb a bay-res but not that thing.

what would you do if you wanted to open your case? youd be pulling the tubing...

looks cool but not practical IMO

very sexy, but does it hold enough liquid/allow enough flow?

Also, imagine having the acrylic get cracked. That would suck SO BAD

Back