• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Console Very Nasty Blue Drink On sunday

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

||Console||

So it is hump day and i figured some of you would like a Laff @ some one else's expence so I will tell you about my bone head move this weekend.

So sunday I wanted to mess with my pc some more I have get the most that i could so i went out to get some supplies . I got a DMM , tryed to from some varibale resistors ( store was closed so used a pencil for the vmod i did on my vid card) . I also was looking for some coolant and some Iodine so I can stop growth ( upto now i have been running with just distilled water) . Went looking for a Audi dealer for the blue colant alot of ppl use but it was on the other side of the city and i was walkin . I stoped @ a after market car store and a guy there gave me some BMW blue for free =) ( no luck finding iodine with out alchol in it ) .

So any way I did the vmods on my card ( really happy how it turned out got my core on my x800 from stock 470 up to 661 - 96k in aquamark) . Then gf started to whine so i had to spend some time with her. Smoked a few J's then went down to my pc again to try out some more oc's . I was drinking blueberry juice up stairs and came down and saw what looked liek the same stuff sitting beside my PC , not thinking i opend it up and started to take a swig untill i rember that it ISNT JUICE it is my BMW blue ! . I run to the bathroom and puke a few time for good mesure and yell to my gf to call Poision contole . I talk to them they say i sould be fine i didnt get to much into my system . I fealt liek Crap the next day but I feal 98% now. So rember ppl Label and put away your Poisonis things in your house .

Yes, make sure things are labeled. But also, don't leave it on the table when you are high and KNOW you're gonna be thirsty. :p

I didnt drink very much , it didnt have much of a taste to it . But i sure can tell you i was freaked out and scared for a while after it happened .

||Console|| said:
I didnt drink very much , it didnt have much of a taste to it . But i sure can tell you i was freaked out and scared for a while after it happened .

Atleast you're ok :cool:

This is why your stars are orange and not blue...

hehe j/k had to give you crap over that. Glad you are OK

Thats ok, i drank disel fuel once. Lets just say UGH!!!

And now you have a cool story. Thankfully you guys knew the number to poison control :beer:

Thank god the # is in the front of the phone book =) ( i was only on hold for 2-3 min heh )

Long story short...... on a river bank, An 85 CJ-7 At a severe angle..... miles from anywhere. It died... wont start again... mechanical fuel pump... after i spit several mouth fulls of gas sparingly into the weber to get it running and off the bank... They found the starting fluid:mad: :bang head

Ok, I laughed but it also brought back memories of a similar situation. Me and a bunch of my friends were drinking beers and shooting darts getting a good buzz on, A good friend of mine used to chew Copanhagen and was spitting into an empty beer bottle. Needless to say I reached for my beer on a table of about 12 beers and grabbed the wrong one, and he got a dart in the leg!!!! I didn't actually swallow any but DAYUM that was the nastiest damn thing that ever happened to me!

dylskee said:
Ok, I laughed but it also brought back memories of a similar situation. Me and a bunch of my friends were drinking beers and shooting darts getting a good buzz on, A good friend of mine used to chew Copanhagen and was spitting into an empty beer bottle. Needless to say I reached for my beer on a table of about 12 beers and grabbed the wrong one, and he got a dart in the leg!!!! I didn't actually swallow any but DAYUM that was the nastiest damn thing that ever happened to me!

Takes the cake for nastiest!

Back