• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel BOXD975XBX2KR - E6600 - CORSAIR TWIN2X2048-6400C4D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

keka_u92

Hi, I am trying to OC this assambly, if anyone can recommend anything please help me. I will post everyhting here.

Zalman 9500 - cooling
Intel E6600 - cpu
Intel 975XBX2KR - motherboard
CORSAIR TWIN2X2048-6400C4D - ram
Seagate Cheetah 15K.4 - SCSI HD
Antec 550W - psu

useless SLI 7800GT 2X

thanks a lot !

You can use SLI with hacked drivers... check out Extreme Systems forums for them...

Looks like a nice setup... just start cranking it up slowly and tell us if you need some help...

BTW, how do you like the BadAxe2???

I just got my board last night with the following. I got everything in my case and hooked up and powered on last night. I need to pretty up the case tonight, then I will start seening how far I can push the board.

Does anyone know if this board has a key you can hold down during boot to enter the bios after a bad Overclock? My old Epox board had that feature.

Intel BOXD975XBX2KR
2Gigs Crucial BL2KIT12864AA804
Thermalright Ultra-120 w/Panflo L1

I only needed to use the jumper when I attemped to large of a jump.
Normally my BA1 will be able to enter the bios even though it can't boot into XP.

Well, I was playing around the edge of not even booting when I was fine tuning one of my overclocks, and got really annoyed with having to reach inside the case every time I went too far.

Your right, if it can reach the BIOS screen, you don't need to use the maintance mode...

Back