• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dam overclocking bug = new water bits

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Phrenetical

I decided today that my current water setup was not going to be enough for my new rig when i build it for rd600 + kentsfield.

Basically im using the stock standard Swiftech apex+ kit,

mcr 220
mcp650
micro res
3/8"
apogee

First thing that annoys me is the res, takes up three drives bays, so i wanted to ditch it and went seraching for tubing and a fillport/t-line etc.. living in AUS, i found out quickly you cant get them here, there are no specialty shops.

So i went to performance pcs, and managed to buy 10ft of clearflex 1/2" tubing, dangerden fillport black 1/2" + t-line, storm rev2 WB 1/2", Black ice GTX gen 2 240.

I just Couldnt help myself, i figured bugger it, may as well put the best components i can find together for maximum kentsfield OC performance.

Then i gotted ripped off, bloody cost 40$ US to ship to AUS, and then for some reason PAYPAL charged an extra 20$ fee, :cry: i should have just hit cancel, but then i thought bugger it i can sell my old WC gear anyway and its XMAS nearly :)

Anyone here got a Black ice GTX gen 2 240, if so can you tell me aprox what they weigh ?

yeah so thats my saturday story, spending money cause i got the WC'n bug :(

Seriously performance pcs is a rip off,

overcharging on weight for shipping

making you use paypal instead of CC and incuring fee's, truly a rawt.

:(

Back