• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermochill Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Icedfire

Registered
I am looking to buy a thermochill PA120.3 but all the online stores i go to have them sold out :bang head

so far i have looked at dangerden performance-pcs and jab-tech but they are all sold out so if anyone knows of an online store in the US that has them instock please tell me

thanks

Last edited:
frozen CPU, razetek, sidewinder computers... non of these sell thermochill radiators in the first place...

thanks nikhsub1 i ll give them an email... see if they have any in stock

nope mountain mods doesn't have any in stock either anyone else got other online sites that sell thermochill PA 120.3???

i may end up having to go with a black ice gt, but i figured it was worth a shot to see if anyone new of a store that had a PA in stock

Noooo I would definately hold out for a PA120.3.

Dangerden might have them, but I would definately wait.

Seven said:
Noooo I would definately hold out for a PA120.3.

Dangerden might have them, but I would definately wait.

i know the PA 120 would be worth the wait, but i can only wait so long...

i emailed performance-pc - they have no ETA on getting them back in
i emailed mountainmods and dangerden and i am waiting for them to give me there ETA

if neither of them can give me an ETA then i may be forced to go to something else

Thermochill said there will be a shippment coming to US this coming week, so if you are willing to wait for them, keep checking the retailers.

Back