• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there anyone on here I can talk to 1 on 1?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is there a reason why you can't just post your questions, so others that are in the same situation, can learn along with you?
Or is comradery what you are looking for?
Shoot this is one big chatroom.
Or just use the private messaging here.
By looking at your sig, it looks like you know what you doing.

Last edited:
I was just looking to BS with someone about whatever. And someone I can ask some questions that just come to mind at the moment. How do I get to this IRC channel you speek of?

Under a users Avy it list what instant messaging services that particular user is signed up for. As for who exactly to talk to I cannot say. There are many people who knows tons about one subject and very little in another, so I would say it's best to use the IRC channel or to just post here.

You can see my info below my aviator or in my user profile. I'm leaving for some class shortly but I'll be home ~9pm GMT time.

SPL Tech, do you have Java installed? I was able to recreate that image that you have, and I get a pop up saying that you need Java. If you do not have Java installed, then you may take a look --Here-- for some words from Microsoft on the situation, or you can get yourself Java Runtime --Here--. If all else fails, you may consider downloading and using --Firefox-- as I can assure you that it will work with Java installed.

Raven

I'd be happy to converse with you about dual monitors (I have set up 5 or 6 setups now... and have gotten pretty good at it...)

Please private message me your IM screenname... and we will get to talking.

Thanks,

Jdrake90

Back