• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEED HELP PLEASE ASUS P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP CPC Ram settings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bullmastiff

Registered
:mad: On Asus's website for the ASUS P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP they recommend the Kingston KHX8500D2K2/2G So I bought it along with my Intel E6600 from work, and used my old video card ASUS Extreme AX850XT PE/2DHTV/256M the Kingston Latency Timings are 5.5.5.15-1T 2.2V ok see the (1T) this is what makes this ram so expensive and such a great product. Now I set the Ram timings @ 5.5.5.15 and the voltage, Where is the Command Per Clock or Tcmd rate setting in the Bios there is none!!! Is it set by default to 2T for system stability or does this set it's self to 1T buy default after installation. If this is the case and cannot run at 1T this ram was a waist of money and should'nt be recommend buy ASUS there are other manufactures that make pc-8500 out there and cost less than kingston and will run just as good. So im trying to find out about this setting in the BIOS for 1T or 2T settings for this motherboard. (is it going to happen or not!!!!!) Or did I waist alot of money????? Please Help

are you even running the ram at 8500 speeds? will you ever ? I;d be just as concerned with 5-5-5-15 if your running at below 1066.

For right now I am running at stock speeds I just want to know if there is a setting in the BIOS for 1T or 2T for this board

there's a utility you can DL that will tell you, i for get whats its called as far as I know these boards default to 1T
I will check around

Back