• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a measurement of a Thermochill Rad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shawkins

Hey guys, I need a measurement off of a Thermochill PA rad with the shoruds on it.

Everywhere seems to be out of stock of the 120.2 Thermochill Rads so I cant take my own measurements so I can finish cutting out fan holes in my case so I can powder coat it.

Could somebody take a measurement of how far the rad sticks down below the bottom of the fan shroud? And how far the rad sticks up above the top for the fan shroud.

Heres a pic I took to kind of give you guys an idea of what Im talking about:
IMG_8987.jpg

This would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

What are the dimensions of the shroud?
L?
If the shroud is centered on the L dim of the rad, then you just need to subtract the shroud dim and divide the result. That will be correct only if the shroud is centered on the L dim.
I hope you understand what I mean. :)
EDIT: I did find a pic of a shroud on a HE120.2, the HE120.2 is 7mm smaller than the PA120.2
http://www.thermochill.com/he1202.php
If I can find the dimensions for the shroud I can tell you the answer.

Last edited:
RIG RIDER said:
What are the dimensions of the shroud?
L?
If the shroud is centered on the L dim of the rad, then you just need to subtract the shroud dim and divide the result. That will be correct only if the shroud is centered on the L dim.
I hope you understand what I mean. :)
The shroud isnt centered on the rad because the barbs stick up more on the top. From the pics I have seen of the shrouds mounted on the rad, there is about .5" of rad that goes below the shroud. I just need the know the exact number.

Thanks

EDIT: Just reread your post, sorry I hadnt completely read it when I first posted this comment. I really tired.

Rad + Shroud = Rad depth + 40mm. There's a 10mm overlap. Shroud total height is 50mm. Knock 10mm off rad depth - that's how much hangs below shroud.

Back