• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can i monitor my Vcore?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

warlock110

i like to monitor my vcore. vdim... northbridge, south bridge as well as their tempurature... is there a software where i can do this?

GA-S3
E6600
Big typhoon
1GB X 2 PC6400 G.skill

Last edited:
INFO

warlock110 said:
i like to monitor my vcore. vdim... northbridge, south bridge as well as their tempurature... is there a software where i can do this?
Post your specs please.

INFO

warlock110 said:

GA-S3
E6600
Big typhoon
1GB X 2 PC6400 G.skill

For the VCore and other voltages, the best place is the Easytune application that comes on the installation CD. There is no temp sensor for the nb or sb. There is only a system temp sensor and I've been trying for 2 weeks to get GB to tell me the exact placement of it.

Speedfan will also let you see the voltages, but depending on which bios you are on, it may or may not work for fan control.

Back