• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vista 0, Pirates 1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Captain Newbie said:
Oops.

Vista 0, Pirates 1, legit users -255.

QFT

I am still thinking about buying it... going to be hard pressed as the new year is going to be gringing a lot of bills... like a HDTV and a new Vid card first...

EDIT: Not saying im considering piracy, I am saying I am prolly goingto stick with my retail xp a while longer. Just want to clarify that..

ok, so just for information's sake, would the crack work with ultimate since its a combination of all the other editions? The question,s been eating away at me since I saw this...

~(o)-(0)~ said:
ok, so just for information's sake, would the crack work with ultimate since its a combination of all the other editions? The question,s been eating away at me since I saw this...

I hope I'm not crossing into bad territory here.

No, Enterprise is the only version that can be activated by a local server, for now.

I'm going with vista business myself, but only because I'm getting two free copies through the powertogether deal.

Back