• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are these worth it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Search ThermoChill Swiftech "Swiftech Storm" Asetek "Danger Den"
visit overclocker.com's forum and check out their stickies

I can't seem to preview my post.:confused:

Search a few of those terms together. Mix and match. Add radiator or heat core to the search.

As to that radiator, I would choose one of Swiftech's products, or, ideally, a ThermoChill.

Better yet, you should wonder "why" the aforementioned are superior choices, and try to answer that for yourself. If you can learn how to answer "why" questions, you, little caterpiller, will become cacooned caterpiller where you can ponder the form of why. When you understand its form, then you will know how to answer all "whys" and metamorphize into butterfly, though not so beautiful, and be free to ask and know why.

Cheers.

Last edited:
As to that radiator, I would choose one of Swiftech's products, or, ideally, a ThermoChill

ok thanks ill prolly chose one of those instead based on ur recomendation
btw why do u need a shroud for a radiator

srry im a noob

Shrouds take away the "dead zone" encountered by having a fan right on top of the radiator, since the motor is in the middle no air can pass by. With a shroud, the dead zone is drastically reduced.

QuietIce said:
$150 for a quad core?!? How about 3x heater cores - and an extra D5/MCP655 to push (if you really think you need it!) - for $135 ...?
Multiple Heater Cores FTMFW!!!! :beer: :beer:

Hmm, I would think that 2 Heater cores and then a water bong would be nice as well with those pumps... But submersible would be best for the bong portion of things.

But honestly, I think that you will eventualy find that if going the overkill route... There are much cheaper ways to do it than spending $100+ on a single rad... Esp if you are using multiple rad's / heatercores.

Back