• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

another excel q, a real toughie

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just wondering, since I'm not an accountant, what do the "NOOFVRE", "LANDVALUE", CAPITALVALUE and ASSESSEDANNUALVALUE values mean in (sheet 1) this table ?

landvalue=current value of those properties, I think, and asessedannualvalue - yearly value for those properties, I guess. Am I wrong in these? What does "capital value" mean? And, wtf is "noofvre"?

As for sheet 2 - why are the numbers for each type of property repeated? (the names in the column at the top side are just area names, the numbers at the very top, over the area names, are just land area numbers)

Looks like capitalvalue is landvalue + what ever buildings or enhancements made to the land. Asessedannualvalue is probably used to calculate the property tax, different counties and states have different ways to come to this. noofvre...no idea.

Sheet2 just looks like a table organized two different ways to look up easier.

Back