• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dead Intel Bad Axe II (D975XBX2KR)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Watch22

Well I got my motherboard and cpu on Friday and got everything together over the weekend. I flashed the bios to the latest version and set my ram voltage and speed (Default speed on the CPU). Then I proceeded to load the OS and about halfway through the motherboard died. I spent the last few days testing the individual components and everything is ok but the motherboard.

It sucks getting something new and it breaks within hours of playing with it. Off the RMA land, I wonder how long that will take with ZipZoomFly. I might just order another and sent this one back.

Did you RMA this yet?

If not, try the 4 pin to 8 pin adaptor that should have come with the board, the XBX/XBX2 will not post without either an EPS 12v 8 pin connector connected, or the aforementioned convertor.

~ Gos

I send the board back to ZipZoomFly, and orderded another one. It would have taken to long to wait for a replacement.

I had all the power connectors connected. I think I just had a bad board. Everything has been running great since.

Back