• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclocking Asus P5N32SLI-DELUX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dualcore1289

anyone know the ration to overclocking more. i want to go higher than the automatic profile, but i dunno how to set the cpu voltage, ram voltage, etc. i have a pentium d 945 3.4ghz and with automatic profile i get to 4ghz, but i wanna go higher

First off, this MB does not OC all that well, you will get a respectable OC just not a huge one.

In the "Jumper free configuration" set it to "manual"

Then you can start to tweek the FSB.

Your stock FSB will be displayed as 800. (4x200=800)

You use the + and - keys to pump up the FSB.

how far you go from there is up to you...

http://www.houseofhelp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55877

There are a few of us with P5N32 SLI trying to oc it

Last edited:
I've had a little luck, getting a bus speed of 246, I could go up to 248 but there is no advantage because of my memory working best at a FSB of 984 (338.2mhz), with the System Clock Mode set to "Manual." Changed my NB and SB voltages to 1.4 and 1.5 respectively, CPU at 1.285, FSB term volts at 1.315, optimized the timings on my RAM and upping the voltage to 2.1, thanks to someone doing the homework and posting their results in the reviews on Newegg.

For 3DMark, I changed the PCIE freq to 118.75, changed the N and SB frequency to 1000mhz. I also set PEG mode to "faster," although this is supposed to do nothing. Ended up getting a CPU score of 1960 in '06 and an overall score of 6416 with a single OC'd (to the edge, speed only good for 3DMark) X1900XT which is fast enough now stock at stock speed with the oc'd CPU for BF2142 frame rates of 70+.

It just takes time, everything other than when I found the lowest CPU volts possible either would, or would not boot, pretty simple, just small changes as I'm no genus and very new to the idea of overclocking.

This isn't huge, I know...but I didn't know when I built up this computer...now I know to ask and look around beforehand. Guess I shoulda got a P5ND2 and a CPU without a fixed multiplier...

You DO have a new CPU cooler, right?

Back