• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5B Deluxe - Can not select 2.2 Vdimm?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DumpALump

So my memory runs on 2.2 Vdimm. I only get the option to select 2.15 and 2.25. When set to auto the ram does not get enough voltage to work properly, so I doubt that auto sets it to 2.2 Vdimm. Although I believe that is what is supposed to set it to.

Is auto supposed to setup 2.2 Vdimm, and thats the reason I don't get the option?

Last edited:
At auto I believe it tries to run the memory at 1.8v. I'm not sure if this will help but do you have the latest bios? If you do and there still isn't a 2.2v option try 2.15 or 2.25.

Well I run 0614, but I've tried out 0804 and still didn't get the option. I do run it at 2.25, which is ok. Just curious why there isn't a 2.2v option for me.

Imo, if 2.15V is not working, at 2.25V or 0.05V more will not harm your memory nor it's life time.

Same here, no 2.2 V ! :shrug:

P5B Dlx Mem Voltage.JPG

Back