• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5WDG2-WS Pro vs P5W DH Deluxe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I believe both will work just as good at the other in vista because both are based off the 975 intel chipset if im not mistaken.

The only differences I can see is that the p5wdh is geared towards home entertainment, while the p5wdg2-ws is designed more for people who need a work station compy.

edit: overclocking on the p5wdh is decent as long as your have a 6600 or higher for a cpu as its fsb is limited to around 400-450(depending on what bios you have)

I dont know how the p5wdg2 oc's though..... google may be helpful :)

TheCheat said:
I believe both will work just as good at the other in vista because both are based off the 975 intel chipset if im not mistaken.

The only differences I can see is that the p5wdh is geared towards home entertainment, while the p5wdg2-ws is designed more for people who need a work station compy.

edit: overclocking on the p5wdh is decent as long as your have a 6600 or higher for a cpu as its fsb is limited to around 400-450(depending on what bios you have)

I dont know how the p5wdg2 oc's though..... google may be helpful :)

the p5wdg2 is a workstation board... pretty much it just has a couple 16x physical slots but they arnt all 16x bandwidht.... the p5wdh will get around 430fsb with some tweaking its possible to hit about 455

Back