• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ocing ni8

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drace

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

I have an ni8 sli mobo with a p4 D 3.0 930 preslor with 1024 pqi ram (3.3.3.8 timings) 500w power supply, 7600gt graphics card. I am trying to succesfully OC this board and am having no luck. I have been able to get it up to 3.15 stable but now everytime i try to OC it , it shoots me a A0 code off the motherboard and resets the cmos. One time it OCed it to 227 FSB (3.4) it kept the **** on my guru utility but did not keep it in my system info. I even tried lowering the ram clock. It keeps shooting me the code. I would really love to know what the code means. I am just wondering if anyone knows about or has successfully OCed this board with this processor and if so if they wouldnt mind helping me out. Thanks.. (My CPU temp is 27 celius before i get this new heatsink i just ordered)

Back