• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

question on dvd backup software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

I have a dvd I would like to back up. I have ripped the dvd with dvd decrypter.

However it is still the original size of over 7GB in 1 IFO and 7 vob files. I would like to back it up to a regular 4.7GB dvd to the max allowed of 4.3.

What would be my best software tool to remove any extras I do not need to back up this dvd. I have Daemon Tools and Clone DVD installed. From what I remember I need to create and ISO then mount it on virtual drive and then burn but it is giving me an error??

been a while thus the reason for the post

CK

i prefer to rip dvd's down with dvd shrink. it rips and compresses in the same program.. and you can save them into .iso format

smokie mcpott said:
i prefer to rip dvd's down with dvd shrink. it rips and compresses in the same program.. and you can save them into .iso format

I am aware of dvd shrink however this dvd can not be ripped by dvd shrink 3.2 , give s a redundancy cycling error, so I have ripped it via dvd decryptor and have all files but I am having trouble burning it with clone dvd, I am being told "unable to locate IFO 2, however there is no IFO 2 file just one from the original rip)

Back