• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

evga i680 SATA issue.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL...hahahahahahahahahah. Krag the 680i miscreant! :D

Your welcome :D

And yes.. I heard you were having trouble with this issue, so some of our other members might benifit from the beta bios as well :)

greenmaji said:
Your welcome :D

And yes.. I heard you were having trouble with this issue, so some of our other members might benifit from the beta bios as well :)

Heh, yeah I had it already loaded to a floppy this morning. I now have my rig all assembled and ready to fire up. Sure hope this works!

WElp, the bios update did not help me at all. I RMA'ed the board back to Newegg 3 days ago. I did see yesterday that eVGA released another bios because the previous P23 beta did not fix the problem for most users. I was not able to test it because I shipped the board back to newegg. This bios is called P23 beta 2

Well I guess I can test it out when I get my replacement board in a week or so.

But I might not need it, the FedEx man just dropped off mt Asus P5N32-E-SLI board. So I will get to see which one OC's the best.

Back