• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU-Z 1.38 not showing core selection

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gigabit

Why wont cpu-z show my core selection?I know it shows two cores but why can't i select one? Ive seen others with this part not grayed out.And i have the Amd driver installed as well as the dual core optimizer.Help me with this one guy's because i dont understand why it work's on some people's PC's but not mine.I even tried setting the affinity in the taskmanager but it just resets back to core 1 when i recheck to see if it worked

Attachments

• cpuz.JPG
    cpuz.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 646
I believe they actually fixed it, you see how it says processor#1 that means you only have one processor which is correct with two cores, because there was really now point in switching between the two cores as they were exactly the same.

AVG said:
Originally Posted by Avg
I believe they actually fixed it, you see how it says processor#1 that means you only have one processor which is correct with two cores, because there was really now point in switching between the two cores as they were exactly the same.

Yeah i know i just wanted it to be like everyone eles's...lol.But if it was a bug i guess that makes sense,since it is only one cpu

Well you can always download an earlier version of cpu-z.

Not worried about .I just thought maybe my drivers werent installed right or something like tht because it wasnt showing what i thought it was supposed to.Thanks Avg

Back