• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New EK block for 8800GTS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phantasm

Just thought i'd pass along the link. It's finally here: EK Water Block 8800GTS. Price is the same as the 8800GTX and they also have the Acetal topped blocks in stock as well.

Looks rather promising, kind of like it's bigger brother.

I've already ordered 2 of the derlin GTS blocks. Now it is down to waiting. I think I had my order in about 10 minutes after it was up. I was waiting all day for the derlin top version to show up...the derlin GTX and acrylic GTS version were up about mid-day US time yesterday.

I'm a little nervous since their site says I haven't ordered anything yet, and the 2 blocks are still in my shopping cart, but paypal has deducted the money from my account.

I'm hoping they are just a little slow to update. If I haven't see any change by this evening their time, I'll probably send them an e-mail about it.

Yea. Probably just busy. Don't forget the time difference as well. GMT is +5 if your on the east coast.

Back