• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kcjack

PLEASE PLEASE can someone help I was recommended to use a program called Grab it for file sharing and I cannot find it anywhere at all.
Please please help just a clue will do:confused:

kcjack said:
PLEASE PLEASE can someone help I was recommended to use a program called Grab it for file sharing and I cannot find it anywhere at all.
Please please help just a clue will do:confused:

I'm not sure if discussing file-sharing is allowed on these boards. And if you cannot find it anywhere I think you are...wow. There is a search engine called "Google" if I remember correctly. I'm going to leave this post right now so I don't start unleashing anything I'm going to regret later. -_-

Have a good day.

EDIT: Next time, if there is one, instead of naming the title of your thread "HELP!", you should consider naming it something relevant to your problem, so more people will look at it. I'm beginning to ignore these incessant "OMG HELPZ ME OMG OMG OMG" threads.

Thanks

Isn't GrabIt a USENET client? If so, you need more than the program: you need access to a USENET feed too.

Isn't GrabIt a USENET client?
Unless you're planning on just using it as a newsreader there's no way this is a legit discussion.

Jesus man... the first google result for "Grab it"...? The download page.

Edit: Well I'm like 2 days late on this one... looks like I need to double-check post dates when I go on vacation.

I'll assume the poster wanted the program (easily locatable via google.com) to somehow send programs to donate money to charity. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back