• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Unexpected error" with new Raid-O install with new OEM Win-XP Pro disk?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
"Unexpected error" with new Raid-O install with new OEM Win-XP Pro disk?

Ok, I have experienced this same error twice on 2 different mobos and I am fed up with it. I could not install my Raid O on my Gigabyte 965P-S3 nor can I do it on my Asus P5N32-E-SLI mobo. I assume its an error with the Win XP copy that I have? Does anyone know what this problem is?

Attachments

• DSCF1940.JPG
    DSCF1940.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 63
Without knowing more I would say it's a bad floppy disk, drive, or cable. I would guess you've probably already tried a different floppy disk, so I would try another drive if you have one available. If not, you could try integrating them onto the windows disc. If you have them integrated on your Windows disc then you could try the F6 method with a floppy.

I have gotten that error with bad floppies. Format and put files on a different floppy disk or join the 21st century and put them on a USB flash drive formatted as FAT. :p

Hmmm, I thought the same thing and tried as different floppy. But maybe its bad too. Let me dig up another floppy and try it again.

Back