• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

activation problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nvidiaOCmaster

I just got a brand new copy of XP and it wont let me login. It said I had 30 days left to activate, but now it wont let me login until I activate. for some reason it wont connect to the internet to send my activation info.

What can I do besides call them?

nvidiaOCmaster said:
I just got a brand new copy of XP and it wont let me login. It said I had 30 days left to activate, but now it wont let me login until I activate. for some reason it wont connect to the internet to send my activation info.

What can I do besides call them?
Get some one else to call :beer:

This is a known bug! :mad:

Microsoft didn't admit that this bug exists.

Do you have 56k dial up (or lower) and notice that it don't even dial the d*** modem.
It don't even dial the modem and goes right to "Windows was unable to activate online."

have fun calling them.... i feel your pain for some reason every time i got to install my windows xp pro that i bought from newegg i gotta call it in... i cant just activate it because it says the key is not valid... BUT IT IS VALID...

Back